We will arrange suppliers for all of the needs that your property requires. This includes:
- Cleaners for the internal common areas of your property,
- Window cleaners for any windows in common areas of your property,
- Gardeners for the gardening and upkeep of your grounds,
- Specialist engineers for the maintenance and servicing of installations of items such as lifts and electronic gates,
- General maintenance and repairs to any common parts of your property as well as the structure of the building.
If you have existing suppliers that you are happy to continue with we will not seek to change them if this is your wish. We will, however, provide alternative quotations where other options may wish to be considered. We will also provide our professional recommendations upon any services received. All contracts and suppliers will be discussed with you before any decisions are taken. We believe that you should have a say in how your money is spent which is another reason why you should have control over your own bank account.
If a major project needs to be undertaken, for example, external decorating, we will agree with you the exact specification of what work is required. We will then provide at least 3 quotations for your consideration before any work is undertaken. (Please note, for arranging and supervising major items of expenditure an additional charge will apply and certain legal processes including giving notice of the intention to undertake major works has to be given to fellow lessees).
We aim to ensure that you are provided with value for money from all suppliers (ourselves included).
We will never compromise our independence. We confirm that we will never receive commission or any other form of payment from any supplier. We will judge each supplier on their merits, the service they provide and the charges involved. We are proud of our reputation, we represent you alone and we act independently on your behalf at all times.