We can act as company secretary for your management company fulfilling all the required duties as set out and in accordance with the Companies Act 1985.
This will include:
- Ensuring that annual accounts are delivered within the correct timescale to Companies House,
- Completion of statutory annual returns and filing at Companies House,
- Completion and filing of all company Director’s appointments, resignations and change’s of address at Companies House,
- Maintenance of the statutory books of your company,
- Provision of new share or membership certificates when properties are sold,
- Arranging the company Annual General Meeting, being present at that meeting and producing minutes,
- Dealing with notices made to the company.